NPR: Building for an Expanding Platform Universe
Audiences are going everywhere. How do you go there with them and not break the bank or your sanity? From connected cars and TVs to smartphones and tablets, NPR shares technical, product, and business insights on repeatable successes, unforeseen failures and the resulting lessons.
Despite being an old traditional media company, NPR has quickly built compelling digital experience across multiple platforms. In this panel NPR provides technical and product details and business insights that are applicable for any content producer large or small, old or as-of-yet-unfunded on what has -- and hasn't -- worked to meet the demands of the growing digital audience in the rapidly expanding universe of platforms.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Whether old or new media company what are the audience desires that you must fulfill to survive?
- What are five mistakes every media company should avoid?
- How do choose which platforms to build and deliver to?
- What are technical challenges for platforms such as Connected Cars & TVs and various mobile devices?
- When and what should you build and own yourself -- and what are costs of ownership? Ten things to consider
Zach Brand NPR