How SXSW Made Me Quit My Job
After last year's SXSW I decided to quit my job. It was the first thing I did after coming back from Austin. Even though it was my second SXSW I couldn't find anything resembling the vibes, content, and people at my job at that time.
This talk is about what I've taken away from SXSW, a personal journey from Rotterdam to Austin. About how I experience SXSW in my work, and my personal life.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are my take-aways from SXSW?
- How to get the best SXSW experience?
- How to keep SXSW alive during the rest of the year?
- What you could learn at SXSW besides the awesome content?
- Should you quit your job as well?
- Jeroen van Eck Mangrove
Jeroen van Eck Mangrove
Show me another