Storyworlds with Impact: The Anti-Blueprint
AmplifyHER is a storyworld centered around female electronic musicians exploring their roles in the emerging feminine paradigm. Our realm includes a feature documentary film, 6-part graphic novel/motion comic series, live integrated performances and a soundtrack. We employed a team of 25 women and a unique collaborative process to answer one question: What unique gifts can female creators offer our culture? The result is a gritty, transformative and resonant world of responses that blur the lines between fiction and reality, transcending multiple media platforms. This case study will explore how an open, collective approach can create an immersive storyworld with maximum impact.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How did the question of the documentary inspire and develop your storyworld, what platforms did you choose to expand on and why?
- What happened when you brought 25 women together in collaboration rather than competition?
- How did you turn your project into a marketable brand with measurable social impact?
- Nicole Sorochan, Director/Producer, Ten One Films
- Ian Mackenzie, Director, Ten One Films
- Samantha Mathews (aka Blondtron), Electronic Music Producer, Circle Work / Blondtron
- Ivan Askwith, CEO, Askwith&Co
Erin Skillen, Producer, Ten One Films
Show me another