The Undercovered: a research about women in STEM
I am finalizing my research-book The Undercovered (Le Infiltrate in italian) which will be published firstly in Italy (and in Italian) on february 2015 by EGEA-Bocconi University Press. The book is a reportage about why only 12-14% of women access to STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) academic studies and following careers. The research aims to explore the reasons behind and also invistigate how the world would be if more women were in research and coding, given the tech world we are growing in. The format also includes a series of video interviews which will be cut in a 10 mins short movie.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Learn why so few women access to STEM education and then succeed in STEM carreers.
- Learn how the world would be if more women would design the next tech services and products.
- Learn how to overcome the gender gap in STEM by those who succeed.
- Nicola Palmarini, Technology Advocate, IBM Research
- Susanne Kehoane, Accessibility Technical Lead, IBM research
Nicola Palmarini, Technology Advocate, IBM Research
Show me another