Mobile Web Apps Suck! (But They Don't Have To)
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why would I want to build a web app instead of an iOS app or an Android app?
- Isn't the user experience of native apps just simply better?
- Ok, cool idea. But really how do you pull this off? And if I want it to work on desktop too, what about all those big images in my design that I want to use? Isn't that going to be a problem for mobile?
- The app cache is a bear to work with. Can't stand it. What are my other options for getting this web app to work offline?
- I'm going to do this. Where can I learn more?
- Bill Fisher, Senior Design Engineer, Hot Studio
Bill Fisher, Senior Design Engineer, Hot Studio
Show me another