Survival Strategies for Brands in China
Whether companies like it or not, China is the new battleground for brands that want to succeed on the global stage. Foreign brands are increasingly challenged to expand their presence in the East and create competitive advantages to help them establish strong footholds in China. At the same time, more and more Chinese brands are looking to expand beyond China and capture market share in regions around the world, including Africa, Europe and of course, North America. Those that fail in their overseas ventures will increasingly become vulnerable in their home markets, regardless of their countries of origin. How can global brands prepare themselves as they enter this next cycle of disruption?
Additional Supporting Materials
- What's the history of branding in China?
- What can we learn from companies that have journeyed West to East and vice versa?
- What is the on-the-ground reality of branding in China?
- What are the simple steps that brands can take today to strengthen their positions tomorrow?
- Who are the Chinese consumers?
Emily Chong, Director of Marketing, Asia, frog
Show me another