Getting to 1 Million Dollars in Revenue
How can you hack the system and build a real business that makes money without giving up too much of your company to investors?
Talk with 2 entrepreneurs that have been there and done that. Joshua Baer and Jason Cohen have bootstrapped their startups to millions in revenue and also have raised millions in funding.
Many entrepreneurs get confused and think that raising venture capital equals success. It turns out that fundraising totally sucks! It's not any fun and it means less time for growing your business.
It takes less capital to start a business today than ever before. Many businesses can get profitable with more than a million dollars in revenue with less than a million dollars in funding.
Hear the other side of the story that the venture capitalists will never tell you.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you pick the right business to start?
- How can you get your customers to pay you in advance?
- How can you get people to work for you when you pay less than the big companies?
- What didn't they tell you about raising funding?
- When is a fundraising valuation too high?
Joshua Baer, Austinpreneur, Capital Factory
Show me another