Building Active Photography Communities
Photographs are something that are best shared, as evidenced by the popularity of services like Flickr and the 105 billion pictures shared on Facebook last year. With all of the amazing picture-sharing resources at our fingertips, how do we effectively use them, not only to share moments in time, but to also help build a business? Eric Cheng, Lytro’s Director of Photography and Founder of WetPixel.com, will share his experience in building two very unique photography communities, along with his top insights for companies looking to develop their own communities.
- What are the lessons you learned about building communities at Wetpixel and Lytro?
- How has social media affected how we share pictures today?
- How do I effectively use the picture-sharing resources we have available?
- What steps do I need to take within my company to develop unique picture communities?
- Has picture-sharing affected the way we run successful businesses/communities?
- Eric Cheng, Director of Photography, Lytro
Edie Campbell-Urban, Account Executive, The OutCast Agency
Show me another