Digital Distribution & Security: The End Of Piracy
In 2015, knowing how to securely share your new and unreleased music with industry professionals and journalists alike is one of the most important things you need to understand in order to succeed. There are a number of methods currently being used to share promotional music right now, from cloud storage services, to digital promotional platforms, streaming services like Soundcloud, and even file transfer sites. This panel will investigate the best methods for promotional distribution today, and will highlighting methods that best allow for customization of presentation, as well as digital security (watermarking, takedowns, etc.).
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the best methods of promotional distribution available today and what makes them so special?
- What is the current status of the battle against piracy, and what new advancements can we expect in the future?
- How are up and coming artists using digital promotion platforms to secure record deals, management relationships, and generally better their career?
- James Shotwell, Marketing Coordinator, Haulix
- Jacob Tender, Contributor, Alternative Press Magazine
- Jen Appel, Owner/Founder, Catalyst Publicity Group
- Rey Roldan, Owner/Founder, Another Reybee Production
James Shotwell, Mktg Coord, Haulix
Show me another