Are You a Digital Hoarder?
Do you have thousands of rich media files that you can’t make sense of? Do you find yourself breaking into a sweat when you try to find a file? Are you frequently unsure which file is the latest version? Are you secretly hoarding photos, videos and digital files on your hard drive so none of your colleagues can find them?
If so, then you might be a digital media hoarder.
Don’t worry, you’re not alone. With the explosion of digital media assets over the past decade, there are hoarders everywhere.
In 15 minutes, Edward Smith of Extensis present a five step program to get your house of assets back in order and your organization on the path to recovery!
- What are the five simple steps to get organized?
- How can digital asset management help customer and partner relationships?
- How can file distribution across workgroups and business systems be automated?
- Can you increase revenue with digital asset management?
- Where is the best place to start digging through your digital media hoard?
- Edward Smith Extensis
Edward Smith Extensis