One Integration to Bind Them All
The Backplane protocol is an open source protocol allows all web-based applications to communicate with one another instantly and securely in real time. This means Web app developers, agencies & website owners who are searching for, testing and implementing new ways to engage with customers by providing social experiences on the web can integrate applications to communicate with one another. This provides greater social and web experiences that companies are looking to accomplish.
Agencies and application developers spend significant amounts of client budgets developing custom one-off integrations instead of being able to provide true strategic value to clients. By freeing up development resources more time can be spent on strategy and visitor value and experience. We want to show you how the Backplane Protocol can solve a number of issues with integrating web apps and get your thoughts on how the community can make it better.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I better integrate web applications on my website?
- How can I expand the reach of my application to other application vendors and client websites?
- How can I provide a better user experience between web tools for my users?
- As an agency or application developer, how can I reduce my time to deliver solutions and provide more value to my customers?
- As a website owner, how can I reduce my development costs and work more seamlessly with application vendors and agencies?
Jeff Mills Janrain
Show me another