On Principle: How to "Engineer" Your Game Startup
The emergence of new gaming platforms and App stores have created an explosion of new companies looking to establish themselves in these new markets. You want to be a part of this. However, it isn't enough just to raise money and build something. Every choice you make leads to different consequence and reward. How will you navigate treacherous waters and build a company and game projects that are right for you and your team? Learn from 3 game industry entrepreneurs in different stages in their careers as they discuss what worked, what didn't, and why principles can be so important for defining your success.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why are principles so important to building your game studio?
- Why does defining your "end game" matter?
- How do principles drive the philosophy of financing your game company or project?
- How is culture affected as you grow your business and production teams?
- What are things to keep in mind when choosing your processes for designing and developing games?
Michael Agustin GameSalad
Show me another