Hardware Hacking: From DIY to Revenue
Everyone talks about software, so this panel will look at how to launch a HARDWARE company. Conventional wisdom is that hardware is hard, but there's a growing community of makers turning their ideas into businesses, and a proliferation of resources to help them do it. Panel experts will discuss their experience at each step of the process, from initial idea to fundraising to taking the product to market.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I take my hardware idea and build a business?
- What's the best way to take a hardware product to market?
- What resources can I use to fund my idea? How do you craft an effective Kickstarter campaign?
- Should I do an incubator program? Which one?
- What are the pitfalls and lessons-learned that I should know about hardware entrepreneurship?
- Renee DiResta, Associate, OATV
- David Lang, Co-Founder, OpenROV
- Nick Pinkston, Founder, Conspicuous Production
- Rachel Kalmar, Founder, DIY Sensors
Renee DiResta, Associate, OATV
Show me another