On the Back-End: A Look Into Social Technology
These days, social media means big business. All of the world’s leading brands are producing powerful programs through social marketing, and are connecting with millions of consumers on a daily basis. When one thinks of social marketing, they often think about what they see on their home feeds: engaging wall posts, campaigns and promotions, interactive games and more. But what powers all of that to work?
In this presentation, Patrick Stokes, Chief Product Officer at Buddy Media, will share expert insight into the back end of how to power enterprise social marketing that works. Patrick will share the power of the NoSQL movement, how to choose a database system that works, and why modern technologies are the way of the future.
Don’t speak tech? No problem! Patrick will provide an exclusive view into the back-end of social media technology, with simplified language that even non-engineers can understand.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I build a scalable social platform that works?
- What is the value of open source technologies?
- What is the advantage/disadvantages of the NoSQL movement, MongoDB and Node.js?
- How can I continuously build, alter and grow my technology database?
- Can I understand all this without being an engineer?
- Patrick Stokes Buddy Media
Andrew Gothelf Buddy Media