Social's Impact on Business
Want to know what people really think about your brand? With social networking, brands can get a sense of what consumers like and what they don’t. It is also a way to identify strong brand advocates and get a sense of how successful a brand's message is. This panel will address how brands are using social media and social TV analytics to make decisions on how to proceed with advertising campaigns and how to utilize the data to achieve their business goals. During this panel, you will also hear case studies from top companies like Kraft Foods and Starcom MediaVest.
- How do brands successfully engage with consumers on Twitter and Facebook?
- What is the significance of social media and social TV data and how does that change the way that brands should look at advertising?
- Can social networks replace formal focus groups? Since people are unfiltered on sites like Twitter and Facebook, is the data actually more helpful?
- How have social TV analytics changed the way that brands think?
- With all of the data available today, what should be the main focus for a brand? Should all data be weighed equally?
April Conyers Brew Media Relations