How to Scale Without Losing Savvy Customer Service
Picking up where her HBR Blog post “How to Scale Without Losing Savvy Customer Service” left off, Natalia Oberti Noguera (@nakisnakis on Twitter) has assembled a panel of early adopters and representatives from the startups that these power users love. Speakers will discuss tips, best practices, and lessons learned on how to provide consistently great customer service while growing a business. IndieGoGo’s take on customer service is called “customer happiness.” And, happy customers can make the difference between a business model that works, and one that doesn’t. Make sure to join the conversation--your users will thank you.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you know when to listen to user feedback and when to challenge users by pushing back?
- How different/similar is it to have an early adopter be a brand vs. a person?
- If you had--and, maybe you do--a customer service mantra/tagline/motto, what would it be?
- What third-party technologies help you provide great customer service?
- What are your thoughts on creating a customer service culture that anticipates issues?
- Natalia Oberti Noguera, Founder & CEO, Pipeline Fellowship
- Danae Ringelmann, Co-Founder, Indiegogo
- Sumaya Kazi, Founder & CEO, Sumazi
- Nathan Hurst, Founder & Developer, Ohours
Natalia Oberti Noguera, Founder & CEO, Pipeline Fellowship
Show me another