The Future of Infographics
The web is growing at a faster rate than ever before. Marketing has evolved from a one-way push to a two-way communication. Being educational and relevant will become the new way of gaining market share. Right in the sweet spot of design and innovation is the world of infographics. Join Brian Wallace, founder of NowSourcing, a leading infographic design and promotion firm for hands on advice in the research, design, and promotion phases in the art of infographic marketing.
- What makes a good infographic? A look at poorly thought out planning, inferior research, bad design and how to overcome this.
- What constitutes bad design?
- What are the common mistakes of the promotion process?
- How do you quantify a win in the world of infographics
- Where is the future of infographics headed? A look at what's next including interactive infographics, video, and other goodies.
- Brian Wallace, President , NowSourcing
Julia Vidito, Business Development Manager, NowSourcing
Show me another