Listening & Leveraging in the Fashion Community
Fashion and lifestyle brands have quickly assimilated social media's online culture by listening to and leveraging audience behavior to create environments that feel quintessentially branded yet personable and fresh.
Moderated by Bergdorf Goodman, this panel will speak with three of the fashion industry's most dynamic and personable names. We will examine how these forces created strong digital personalities that not only listen to their audience but use their social relationships to create more responsive environments online.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you decide what platforms are appropriate
- How to decide what content is right for which environment
- How to ensure content is fresh
- How to promote content
- How do you measure success and identify what's working
- Cannon Hodge, Social Media Manager, Bergdorf Goodman
- Erika Bearman, SVP of Global Communications for Oscar de la Renta, LLC, Oscar de la Renta, LLC
- Aliza Licht, SVP, Global Communications, Donna Karan International
- John Jannuzzi, Contributing Digital Editor, Lucky Magazine
Cannon Hodge, Social Media Manager, Bergdorf Goodman
Show me another