A.I. State of the Union Panel Discussion
The past few years have produced an explosion of A.I., with the technology not only breaking into the mainstream of popular culture, but impacting our everyday lives as well. Artificial Intelligence now touches nearly every part of lives, whether we realize it or not -- from healthcare to education to travel and any number of tasks and daily interactions.
This panel convenes leading experts across the A.I. space to discuss where the technology currently stands, what challenges it still faces, and how it will continue to develop over the next few years. From the current consolidation of the A.I. market through acquisitions and partnerships, to the development of Cognition-as-a-Service and its rapidly improving adaptability, we’ll look at the trends and opportunities as A.I. continues to underpin and propel more and more of our technological interactions and capabilities.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the current state of Artificial Intelligence technology, and what advancements and challenges are currently impacting its development?
- In what ways will Artificial Intelligence develop as a business? Will the market focus on major A.I. platform capabilities or on more specialized expertise for specific services? What opportunities and challenges currently exist with the A.I. marketplace?
- Are we approaching the capabilities to offer "Cognition-as-a-Service," and what would that A.I. deployment mean both for the technologies development and its business implications?
- What can we reasonably expect from A.I. in the near and distant future, and how are we shaping those possible futures now?
- What can we learn from the past few decades of A.I. development to better understand how the technology should and will innovate in the coming years?
Doug Freeman, PR , Jones-Dilworth, Inc
Show me another