Learn to Code and Make the Software You Want
You're a "product person," the "idea guy," the "business gal."
Let's face it: You don't know how to code and it's killing your creativity and your career.
Learn from two people who went from "business guys" to lead developers of venture-backed startups in less than a year.
After attending this talk, you will not only be convinced it's possible for you to learn to code but have a roadmap on how to do it.
Last year we did this talk on a Sunday morning at 9am, the morning of day light savings and had a line out the door. You can listen to the session we did then here (next year more specific next steps for learning): http://schedule.sxsw.com/2012/events/event_IAP11935
Here are some example tweets from the audience. We're still blushing:
We'd love to come back!
Additional Supporting Materials
- Is learning to code right for me?
- How hard is learning to code and do I have the ability to do it?
- What sorts of things can I expect to be able to code/build as a beginner?
- What is the right approach to my education? What curriculum do I use? How do I get started?
- Who and what should I turn to while I'm learning if I get stuck?
Nate Westheimer Picturelife
Show me another