The Power of Brand For Your Start-Up
You may be creating the next Google, Facebook or Apple, but developing a great product is only half the battle. You want to be able to pivot and grow exponentially, you want to live on people's homescreens forever, you want to be loved. Only robots react to algorithms - we respond to the meaningful, the simple and the elegant. That's why the most loved tech companies focus on stories and people, not technology and users. Their founders and leaders all understand the value of having compelling stories and great design at their core. Their brands work harder than simply a logo by humanizing their offer and helping them to connect with their customers.
In this dual talk, Ben Wolstenholme (CEO and Founder of both Madefire and Moving Brands) and Mat Heinl (Chief Creative Officer of Moving Brands) will explain the principles for creating and transforming world-class brands.
- How can brand help me achieve my business objectives (securing VC funding, claiming market share, long-term growth)?
- When and how should I engage a creative partner for my startup?
- How can brand help me to stand out in a competitive market and effectively communicate my offer?
- How can design help drive and express innovation?
- What can App Store success stories such as Flipboard and Madefire teach me?
Georgina Milne Moving Brands