Marketing to Millennials: Putting People First
Whether you’re a small startup or global Fortune 500 company, you’re going to want to capture the millennial market. Millennials are 24% of the US population and will represent 70% of its workforce in just 15 years. This group yearns to make a difference and wants more meaningful connections with people who share their dreams for the world.
How do brands reach these young idealists? In this session, we discuss how to cut through the clutter to create authentic connections, build marketing initiatives that drive social change and, ultimately, convert our connections with Millennials into brand adoption. From using data and technology to tell your story in a more meaningful way, to designing products that connect people on mobile and wearable devices first, we discuss how brands can become more human and relatable for the Millennial crowd to understand, connect and engage.
- Who are Millennials and what do they value?
- How can successful brands connect to this generation through product, social media, and causes that matter to them?
- How can you reach Millennials through crowdsourcing creative ideas and interactivity?
- How can a brand create a longer-term relationship with Millennials through emotional connection and authenticity?
- What are some of the best millennial campaigns to date and what can you learn from them?
Jessica Jaffe, Senior Account Supervisor, MSL Group
Show me another