Transcendent Tech: Is G-d Rebooting The World?
We live in an increasingly connected world. Constant streams of tweets, status-updates and check-ins have brought humanity closer together than ever.
We've entered an era with an emphasis on creating and unifying - where social media has led social revolutions and start-ups are born on the premise of reaching out to each other and fostering new standards of unity and communication.
Yet how do we escape the information overload that can often leave us distracted and overwhelmed? Is there a message behind the medium and a way to bring transcendence to technology (while not falling pray to the distractions and trolls)? How can start-ups bridge the gap between disruptive innovation and use their vision for a higher moral direction for all of mankind?
Join in a fireside chat on finding an elevated spiritual purpose as we proceed towards an increasingly connected digital future.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can we find a higher spiritual and philosophical purpose in social media and technological innovation?
- By using social media to highlight our own unique identities and create our own niche communities how can we inspire and reach out to those from other backgrounds, faiths and creeds?
- We're experiencing a proliferation of new creative initiatives. What personal message and lesson can we take from 'start-up culture' to inspire our own lives?
- What role does traditional spirituality and belief play in our new global era?
- How can we create a balance between an active digital presence while not losing our focus on the analog here and now?
- Mordechai Lightstone, Director of Social Media, Lubavitch News Service
- Avner Warner, Director, Economic Development , Tel Aviv Global City Administration
Mordechai Lightstone, Director of Social Media, Lubavitch News Service
Show me another