Learning My Way: Anytime, Anywhere, Anyplace
Giving students 24/7 access to learning materials can dramatically improve education outcomes as proven in 40+ pilot projects. However, data shows that up to 30% of U.S. households have no access to high-speed broadband at home, and in some districts it’s as high as 70%. This causes many students to power down after school. We need a viable solution to address the gaps for those students without access. Learn about new mobile-centric solutions to enable safe and affordable 24/7 learning.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Communicate how mobile technologies of the future can solve and enhance a new learning experience to help ensure today’s students are well prepared to be tomorrow’s innovators, leaders and engaged citizens of the world.
- Start a conversation around new mobile-centric solutions to enable safe, affordable, and equitable 24/7 learning.
- Learn how 24/7 access to their learning materials gives students, teachers and tutors the ability to improve education outcomes - and what you can do to diminish the digital divide in your area.
- Julie Evans, CEO, Project Tomorrow
- Vicki Mealer-Burke , Senior Director, Business Development, Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. , Qualcomm Technologies, Inc.
Catherine Baker, PR Coordinator, Qualcomm
Show me another