Follow the Money: Changes in K-12 Funding Flows
The most under-reported story in K-12 is the shift occurring in national & state education funding – from the move to ConnectED, to the new focus on local control, to the shift toward annual subscription licensing models. Throw out the playbook because the rules are changing! Funding trends impact all K-12 stakeholders, from admins to startups to large publishers. We share strategies for both districts & businesses to succeed in this rapidly evolving environment.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Empower audience to understand the major changes in K-12 funding, and what it means for their district or business.
- Provide strategies for administrators to capture more funds for their districts
- Provide strategies for businesses to identify and build relationships with districts that are pursuing funding and grants (and also help those districts successfully secure the funds)
- Jenny House, President, Red Rock
- Mike Campbell, VP of Sales & Marketing , Learning Bird
- David Myers, VP of Strategy & Analytics, McGraw-Hill
- Sheryl Abshire, CTO, Calcasieu Parish School District
Jenny House, President, Red Rock
Show me another