Introduction to Programming Robots
During this two and a half hour long workshop, participants will actively learn how to build a small circuit using the Adafruit Trinket and use the Arduino platform. The workshop walks participants through installing the Arduino IDE, and setting up and configuring the IDE to be able to load Arduino sketches onto the trinket. Once set up, participants will build a programmable circuit using a breadboard and a small number of sensors and multicolor led, allowing the user to control the intensity and color of the led with a button and a potentiometer.
- Do you want to learn how to use an Arduino to read input from a sensor?
- Do you want to learn how to use an Arduino to send output to control an LED?
- Do you want to learn how to set up the Arduino IDE locally?
- Do you want to learn how to read from an analog or digital input?
- Do you want to walk away with something you've built and programmed?
- Peenak Inamdar, Technical Architect, Huge
Peenak Inamdar, Technical Architect, Huge
Show me another