3D Bioprinting: The Next Revolution in Healthcare
3D Bioprinting creates the opportunity to customize treatments for patients in ways never before possible. The conceivable applications are virtually limitless. However, the technology is new and we have a long way to go before we start printing hearts, kidneys, or maybe even brains. Dr. Scott Collins, serial entrepreneur and technology guru at Austin startup TeVido Biodevices, will talk about bioprinting, what has actually been done using this technology, and what some of the opportunities for innovation are in the field. Next, Scott and Laura Bosworth, co-founder of TeVido Biodevices, will discuss how they are modifying entrepreneurial and lean startup methodologies with a goal of getting the first customized bioprinted tissue to the clinic to solve unmet needs in reconstruction surgery after breast cancer.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Who will benefit from 3D Bioprinting technology?
- What are the challenges of a biotechnology startup?
- Why did you choose your first product?
- How are you funding your company?
- What are the regulatory challenges and how quickly can a bioprinted device get to the clinic?
Scott Collins, CTO, TeVido Biodevices
Show me another