Powerpoint doesn't suck. You do!
You know how much people hate Powerpoint? Well, maybe it's not the application that's the problem....maybe it's you! I'm no software expert, but I do use Powerpoint to great effect and success in all facets of my business: from delivering Keynote presentations to presenting my company's credentials. Presentation skills are absolutely critical in terms of developing and executing an elevator pitch and closing the deal. In this workshop, I'll pass on all of my experience, tips and hacks to turn you into a Presentation machine. I’ll even give some of you an opportunity to present to me and I’ll critique you Simon Cowell style. This workshop will include both “function” (WHAT) and “form” (HOW) i.e. I’ll help you structure your content around the perfect pitch. If you're a startup, this is an ideal workshop to help you develop your muscle around pitching to brands, agencies and of course, investors. All attendees will receive a best practices pitch presentation template.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do I use Powerpoint better in pitch presentations? Not as a crutch, but as a real asset.
- I hate presenting. I get really nervous. What tips can help me develop into a better presenter?
- Powerpoint is so linear and tired. What hacks can help me get the most out of the application?
- What are some of the biggest mistakes presenters make when delivering a presentation and how can I overcome them?
- STARTUPS ONLY: What is the basic structure of the perfect pitch presentation?
- Joseph Jaffe, CEO, Evol8tion, LLC
Joseph Jaffe, CEO, Evol8tion, LLC
Show me another