Get Fired, Ladies!: Stop Bitching & Start Over
Michelle Ward (The When I Grow Up Coach) & Danielle Maveal (formerly Etsy's Seller Education Lead) have both left stable, lucrative, impressive jobs at rock-star companies in the midst of a recession to launch creative, fulfilling, self-sustaining careers. When they stopped bitching and stopped trying to fix the companies they worked for, they found possibilities to fix their own lives and build fulfilling careers.
Why do so many women feel they have to stay when they know they want something else for themselves? Why do they try to fix everything when it's not their job? It's time to discover why our jobs look good on the outside, but feel real crappy on the inside. We *can* have it all, goddamnit!
- Why are you working for a job that's not working for you? (No really - why?!)
- Why do we spend so much time and energy trying to fix something that can't be repaired, and what's the solution to stop?
- How can you negotiate the terms of your resignation, from crafting the good-bye letter to getting a severance package?
- What are the actionable steps that you can take to make sure you don't have to move in to your parent's basement?
- Why is the situation not working and how can that give you insight into what your values, priorities and needs are in your career?
Michelle Ward When I Grow Up Coach LLC