Now or Never: Leading “Social” Business Change
This moderated session will showcase three large enterprise companies - IBM, Walmart Canada, and 3M, all of which are embarking on real social business transformations. These world-class brands offer you an up close and personal view from the frontlines of driving an internal culture of social across multiple geographies, business units, and functional areas.
It’s NOW or NEVER for you to go out and LEAD that change. Our panel of practitioners will share how they are integrating social into their brands, processes, and daily behavior. They will attest to the bumps and bruises along the way, and share some of the secret sauce. How can you overcome resistance? What’s the most effective way to align your leadership to an internal social program? How do you measure the impact of being social on your business?
Listen and discuss with our panel as they share how becoming a social business engages employees to be productive, collaborative and smarter inside the enterprise.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What role does corporate culture and leadership play in social business?
- What are successful tactics to drive change internally, e.g. address resistance, engage stakeholders, etc.?
- Where are you going to get the biggest returns from driving social into your processes?
- How do I kickoff an enterprise social program?
- How to recruit allies and champions for internal social programs?
- Anthony Garcia, Senior Social Business Strategist, Ant's Eye View
- Jennifer Dubow, Social Business Transformation Leader, Global Inside Sales, IBM
- Greg Gerik, Social Media Leader, 3M
- Bianca Freedman, Digital Communications Manager, Walmart Canada
Anthony Garcia, Senior Social Business Strategist, Ant's Eye View
Show me another