Adios Mouse: Motion, Voice & the Future of UI
As natural interfaces like gesture and voice control move from science fiction to everyday reality, it’s clear that human-computer interaction is in the midst of a revolution. The future portrayed in movies like Minority Report and Iron Man is at hand, and in some cases our technology has already surpassed the fictional futures of recent years. David Holz, CTO and co-founder of Leap Motion, the motion-control company that’s taken the tech world by storm with its first product, the Leap device, will discuss the history of human/computer interaction, the recent advances that are allowing us to harness the power of today’s computers like never before, and what’s next.
- How is human/computer interaction changing?
- Will natural interface really become standard for everyday computing tasks?
- What are some of the applications of natural interface?
- What’s next beyond gesture control and voice recognition?
- How will we talk to computers in 5 years? 10? 20?
- David Holz, Co-Founder, Leap Motion
Alexandra Stephan, Account Coordinator, Atomic PR
Show me another