Powering the Creative Economy
Have you dreamed of quitting your job and starting your own business, whether it be a bar serving artisanal cocktails, a cronut shop or an online fireworks business? There is now a resurgence of people starting small businesses, taking advantage of new technology which makes it cheaper and easier than ever to make their dreams a reality. Join Brad Brodigan, Vice President/General Manager SMB Retail, PayPal, as he hears from three small business leaders who have followed their hearts and do what they love.
- Natural Baby Company
- Jack and Adams Bicycles
- Stinsons Bistro
- What led you to quit your day job and start your business?
- What are the technologies that your small business can’t live without?
- What are the biggest challenges you have faced getting your business off the ground?
- What piece of advice would you give to someone thinking about starting a business?
- What’s the best thing about being your own boss?
- Brad Brodigan, VP and General Manager of Retail, North America, PayPal
- Whitney LeBlanc, Owner, The Natural Baby Store
- John Thompson, Owner, Stinson's Bistro
- Jack Murray, Co-owner, Jack and Adams Bicycles
Jeff Rutledge, Sr. Account Executive, MSL Group
Show me another