Tech x Teacher Prep x Disruption = Student Success
In different ways, these panelists are leaders challenging the status quo in education to help teachers and students today and tomorrow. They understand a continued rise in teacher attrition is a huge problem for all, and solutions come in the form of a smart intersection of tools and technology, support, education and mentorship. Successful teachers help us get to student success, and leadership in learning takes on new meaning when this group covers what it will take to get us there and why.
Additional Supporting Materials
- We will discuss - What do students need now, as opposed to the past, and how can we bridge the gap?
- A smart discussion on how can we improve ed-tech access in ALL schools, including those in high-need neighborhoods and regions? How do we apply ed-tech as part of the solution in a fully integrated and intelligent way?
- A lively discussion on what motivates the best teachers, and what makes them truly excel
- Jessie Woolley-Wilson, Chair, President & CEO, DreamBox Learning
- Arthur Levine, President, The Woodrow Foundation
- John Katzman, Founder and CEO, Noodle Education
- Kaya Henderson, Chancellor, District of Columbia Public Schools
Brenda South, Executive Vice President, Creation
Show me another