Do artist endorsement deals help brands & artists?
In North America alone last year corporations spent $1.4 Billion USD sponsoring musicians, festivals and music related activations. These brands measure the return on investment of every penny they spend in their business but for these endorsements, often their biggest marketing dollar outlays of the year, there is very little data and information about the impact these deals have on the artist and back on the brand.
In this presentation experts in brand/music partnerships Frukt comes together with leading data/analytics company Next Big Sound to take a data driven look at a large and growing market.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you define success in brand/music partnerships?
- What are some examples of the most successful brand/music partnerships of the last three years? What are some examples of the least successful brand/music partnerships of the last three years?
- If I'm a band or manager, how do I get the attention of a brand and find the right partner? If I'm a brand, how do I find the right artist for my campaign?
- Once the partnership deal is signed and announced, how do I know if it's actually effective?
- What can we learn from other sponsorship-driven industries like sports that is applicable to music?
Alex White Next Big Sound, Inc.
Show me another