All About Hackathons & Value Add to Stakeholders
This session is all about Hackathons and how they add value to the different stakeholders involved, including: event organizer / organization, sponsors and api providers, participants, and the entrepreneurial community.
The panel will have at least 1 representative from each of these stakeholder groups. I will serve as the moderator and get discussion going to discover the excitement around this space and envision where is is going.
Sample of value add for individual stakeholders:
Organizer - building community around their organization and progressing innovation efforts
Sponsor / API provider - exposure, awareness, and usage of APIs and ability to engage with customers and get feedback
Participant - learn new skills, make friends, build cool stuff, great exposure to cool companies, potential to get exposure for an idea for potential investment
Community - great way to get community forming relationships through a fun activity
Additional Supporting Materials
- What value to do hackathons add?
- What benefits do each of the stakeholders receive from their involvement?
- Have hackathons impacted your organizations thoughts around innovation? are they progressing your organization?
- How can we improve future hackathons?
- Where is this space headed? What will keep stakeholders engaged?
Gregg Alpert Pearson
Show me another