Designing for Real-Time Marketing
The Internet, more specifically social media, has increased the speed with which we communicate. We’re Tweeting, Facebooking, texting, Pinning, Instagramming, and checking in constantly. This steady stream of information combined with the 24/7 news cycle has lead to the need for marketers to increase the speed of their engagement as well in an emerging field called “Real-time marketing.” Where there is marketing, there are designers. How do you design effectively for real-time marketing?
This session will focus on best practices for designing for real-time marketing. Attendees will learn what real-time marketing is, how it is being used, and how design plays a role.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is real-time marketing?
- How is real-time marketing changing the marketing landscape?
- What is the workflow for real-time design work?
- What are best practices for designing for real-time marketing?
- What are the challenges of working in real-time?
- Tyler Travitz GolinHarris
Tyler Travitz GolinHarris
Show me another