Transmedia Using Mobile & The Physical Environment
With the rise of various apps, platforms and technology, Filmmakers have an opportunity to spin their stories across more multiple environments than ever before; yet how do they keep the core of the story while respecting the rules of these new arenas? How can filmmakers extend their stories beyond the digital realm into physical spaces and have them all work seamlessly together?
Through this seminar we’ll explore case studies from digital to physical, look at successes and failures and dialogue about best practices through the full spectrum of transmedia storytelling. We’ll also look at how content creators are able to monetize these experiences and create deeper engagements for their audience.
- How can I extend my story content using digital technology?
- What are best practices for creating 2nd screen show content on mobile devices?
- How are media companies using mobile and physical environments to interact with and engage audiences?
- What are effective approaches to creating 'lean forward' and 'lean back' experiences for audiences, and what are the differences?
- What are three great examples of companies doing it 'right'?
- Sean Baxter, Experience Designer and Producer, Baxtervision, LLC
Sean Baxter, Experience Designer and Producer, Baxtervision, LLC
Show me another