We Are Player 1: Diversity Gaming Showcase
When it comes to game character and situation design, limitless potential exists to connect players with a range of experiences unlike their own, while simultaneously empowering audiences with representations of themselves.
Picking up where last year's We Are Player 1: Diversity in Gaming left off, this panel will examine industry progress in lead character design diversity over the past two years. We will also explore a variety of gaming experiences through the perspectives of several minority voices.
Join our panel for a live performance and discussion focusing on diversity in modern gaming.
- Why is character and situation design diversity important?
- How has the industry responded to criticism surrounding diversity?
- What are some recent examples of progress in game lead character design diversity?
- What is the relationship between real world treatment and character representation?
- How can gamers make their desires for representation known?
- Develon Douglas, News Assignments Editor, Freelance Photographer, Time Warner Cable News, Vocal Visions
- Beth Elderkin, Producer, Time Warner Cable News
Develon Douglas, News Assignments Editor, Freelance Photographer, Time Warner Cable News, Vocal Visions
Show me another