Empowering Women to Succeed at Work from the Start
Educators play a critical role in preparing women and men to succeed in the workplace. Despite decades of progress, women and diverse groups start out on unequal footing from their very first jobs. In this workshop, leading experts will share research findings and highlight effective strategies for empowering individuals. Expect to be in the driver’s seat—sharing success stories, facilitating critical conversations, and learning strategies that have a profound impact on women’s success.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Engage in hands-on learning activities that deepen understanding of the opportunities and challenges women and diverse groups face as they transition from the classroom to the workplace.
- Learn leading-edge strategies that facilitate the career advancement of both women and men across a diverse set of groups, backgrounds, and experiences.
- Walk away with concrete steps and insights for engaging in critical conversations about what it takes to succeed in today’s global workplace.
- Anna Beninger, Director, Research, Catalyst, Inc.
- Dnika J. Travis, Senior Director & Center Leader, Catalyst Research Center for Corporate Practice, Catalyst, Inc.
Anna Beninger, Director, Research
Show me another