Social Media Shoot Out:How to Win in Social Media
This session aims to entertain while panelists share best practices and tips to increase your social media presence. Learn from some of the best social media managers in the business, who can tell you the basics of how to get started, how to maintain it, and how to succeed. One lucky audience member who has demonstrated the tips and advice throughout the panel will be crowned winner of this social media shoot-out.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you stand out among the competition?
- How can you be successful in social media without being a celebrity or famous?
- What are the Do’s and Don’ts in building a social media following the right way?
- How do you decide what social networks to join?
- Why should you care about this panel?
- Brian Tong, Senior Editor, CNET
- Nathan Bransford, Sr. Social Media Manager, CNET
- Maya Grinberg, Social Media Manager, Wildfire
- Veronica Belmont, On-camera Host, Revision3
Jenifer Boscacci, senior manager, CBS Interactive
Show me another