Seriously Good Writing on the Web
Everyone’s got opinions. How do you make sure yours don’t stink? Join our core conversation for an engaging discussion about how to ensure your writing is taken seriously on the web. Team members from the award-winning blog In the Library with the Lead Pipe will facilitate and share tips on new, nimble, proactive forms of digital publishing which borrow editing practices from academia but add an idea-centric, action-oriented approach to content. Help us define a new genre of publication that leverages seriously good writing while at the same time encouraging commentary, discussion, and participation.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can I ensure my writing is taken seriously on the Internet?
- How do I structure an editorial/peer-review process?
- How can I get people to volunteer to create content for free?
- How can I maintain an action-oriented approach to long-form, scholarly writing?
- How do we define this new genre of publication?
- Erin Dorney, Outreach Librarian, Millersville University Library
- Eric Frierson, Head of Library Systems, St. Edward’s University
Erin Dorney, Outreach Librarian, Millersville University Library
Show me another