Smart wearables are future for fitness and health
New technologies such as smartwatches, fitness bands and activity monitors allow individuals to measure and understand their bodies, habits, lifestyle and health like never before. Smart wearables and self-tracking puts the power of big data into the consumer’s hands. Adding high precision sensors, algorithms and analytics allow data to be translated into meaningful information that can be understood and acted upon. This session will also touch on the critical need to help consumers visualize the data in a way that is easy to see and interact with the information.
Attendees will learn about best practices for developing successful use cases that improve your health, fitness and lifestyle.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can consumers use big data to glean valuable insights about their activities and health, instead of being just a large amount of numbers?
- What are some of the best use cases for smart wearables?
- What types of applications can be integrated with smartwatches and activity monitors?
- How can zone training lead to a smarter workout plan and help you accomplish your goals faster?
- What is the importance of integrating between mobile platforms, such as smartphones and wristbands, and connecting to the cloud?
- Randy Bergstedt, Senior Manager, Smart Wearables, Epson
Evan Tamura, Account Executive, GRC
Show me another