Ad Hacking for Start Ups
The power has shifted from Mad Men to Marketing Hackers, so drop the agency... and keep the cocktails. With the increased availability of self-service platforms, start ups now have access to many of the same tools that had previously only been available to Fortune 500 brands and Madison Avenue agencies. The trick is to figure out which ones make sense for your business, and how to best use them. This session will give you the inside scoop on the latest and greatest online advertising technologies from people who've mastered them. We'll share our favorite marketing hacks including Facebook, SEO/SEM, Display, and Retargeting.
- What are some of the current trends in online marketing and what should start up marketers be watching out for?
- How should marketers evaluate their marketing budget?
- What are some of the popular marketing self-service platforms start ups are utilizing today?
- What are best practices for Facebook, SEO/SEM, Display, and Retargeting marketing?
- What are the next steps when scaling the marketing strategy as the start-up grows?
- Adam Berke, President, AdRoll
- Joanna Lord, Director of Customer Acquisition & Retention, SEOmoz
- Josh Breinlinger, Venture Partner, Sigma Partners
- Chris Lindland, CEO, Betabrand
Adam Berke, President, AdRoll
Show me another