College Vs. UnCollege: Are Degrees Worth It?
In the Information Age, where knowledge has become ubiquitously accessible and informal education courses and certificates have blossomed, do formal college degrees still offer enough value to make their costs worthwhile? Does traditional higher education make sense in our innovation economy? This session will feature a lively debate on the benefits and limitations of college degrees today from two leading Gen Y education entrepreneurs on opposite sides of the playing field.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Are College Degrees Still Worth It?
- What Is the ROI of a College Degree?
- What Are Other Options Learners Can Pursue Other Than Formal Degrees?
- Are Education Certificates/Badges Impressive to Employers?
- What Does the Future of Higher Education Look Like?
- Jeremy Johnson, President, Strategic Initiatives, 2tor
- Dale Stephens, Founder, http://www.cutlergrp.com
Zach Cutler, CEO, Cutler Group
Show me another