People And Things: Why visual Social Networks Work
Facebook will continue to be the king of social networks for a while, but consumers are still spending an increasing amount of time on more visual social networks. Visual social networks like Instagram, Pinterest, Viddy and Tumblr and other just to name a few.
Hear from social media communications professionals from AOL, ESPN, Billboard and Cohn & Wolfe as they describe the opportunities and challenges of visual social network marketing.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do Visual Social Networks affect today’s marketer?
- What skills are needed to maintain a community over so many platforms and media channels?
- How do major brands use Visual Social Networks to reach their consumers?
- How are visual social networks different than primarily text based ones?
- How and why are Facebook and Twitter getting more visual?
Matthew Knell AOL
Show me another