Think Bigger. No, Even Bigger Than That
When was the last time you got to sit down and discuss some really big ideas? And not scale big, like Facebook and Twitter. And not even industry-shifting big, like Kickstarter and Simple. No, let's talk even bigger. Asteroid mining. Underwater cities. Teleportation. Radical life extension. Let's free ourselves to imagine a bigger, brighter world, beyond the practical constraints of our daily work. In this conversation, we will throw away all of our pre-conceived notions of what is possible, and talk instead about why we should want these things. We will use our actual brains to think about the world as we want it to be, and along the way, we might just discover some practical paths to get there.
- What are the truly big and positive ideas that we can even conceive of right now?
- What is it about them that inspire us so much?
- How do these big ideas give us insight about our daily lives?
- What can we do to build the world we want to live in?
- How can we carve out more time in our lives for thinking big thoughts?
- Jesse Chan-Norris More Code
Jesse Chan-Norris More Code