Spread the Happy, Save the World
The sad part about happiness: it doesn’t always come easy. In fact, it’s often quite a challenge with no simple fix.
Delivering Happiness is dedicated to finding what makes you happy, and more importantly, what doesn’t. They aren’t messing around either—their movement to "nudge the world the a happier place” spans across the globe reaching individuals, organizations, and businesses through multiple channels.
HZDG had the opportunity to take part in trail sessions for the company’s recent movement, Delivering Happiness at Work. With guidance and inspiration from happiness experts, it’s possible to achieve a high level of employee morale and maintain a happier, healthier environment.
Learn why satisfaction in the workplace yields high levels of efficiency and why this generates significant feelings of fulfillment. Understand the importance of educating your office by being a part of the movement—the lessons you learn will no doubt spill over into numerous facets of your life.
- Why is a successful workplace dependent on maintaining positive employee relationships and lifestyles?
- What can I do to facilitate an open, honest working environment?
- What are the benefits to participating in the Happiness at Work movement?
- What if I am already perfectly satisfied with my life?
- What’s up with the weird, winking face?
- Stacey Febbraro Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group
- Jenn Lim Delivering Happiness
- James Key Lim Delivering Happiness
- Justine Song Henning Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group
Stacey Febbraro Hirshorn Zuckerman Design Group