Silicon Valley isn’t the enemy (anymore)
A new wave of companies are transcending the old debate between content and tech. We are all familiar with Pandora and Spotify, but what exists beyond these digital music providers?
These companies are bringing together artists, content carriers and labels to create new user experiences, business models and opportunities that are desirable for all components of the industry, including the artist. Hear about the success and failures of these new relationships and business models, how these tech companies are trying to change the current industry model and why we need more collaboration between artists, content carriers and music technologists.
- What digital music providers/options exist beyond Spotify and Pandora?
- How are tech companies levering the advent of digital as a distribution platform?
- What new revenue models for digital music are being created?
- How are these opportunties beneficial for all components of the industry, including the artist?
- Why do we need more collaboration between artists, content carriers and music technologists in order to foster innovation?
- Chris Hansen, Co-Founder and CEO , BAMM.tv
- Todd Tate, Community Architect, SF MusicTech Summit
- Tyler Lenane, SVP & General Counsel, MOG
- Paul Resnikoff, Publisher, Digital Music News
- Mike McGuire, Research Vice President, Gartner
Courtney Love Gavin, PR, Edelman
Show me another