Investor Presentation Hacks: Pitch Like A Pro
Only 4% of entrepreneurs get funding from professional investors. In this session you'll discover the three vital elements of the investor pitch and how to dramatically improve your chances of getting investor funding for your business.
1. Public speaking techniques which attract and engage investors.
2. Pitch deck design used in IPOs by firms which have raised billions of dollars.
3. Q&A skills which show investors you have the management ability they demand.
Loaded with before-and-after examples, vivid stories, and skills gained from thousands of presentations, you’ll know why 95% of presentations are disasters and why PowerPoint has such a lousy reputation. You'll leave with actionable steps which you can take to make an immediate and positive impact on all three major areas of your investor presentation: your speech, your pitch deck, and the Q&A session with investors which follows your presentation.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the most common mistakes entrepreneurs make when pitching investors and how can I minimize or eliminate those mistakes?
- What information do investors want to know and how can I deliver that information in the short time I have to present?
- What are the most essential elements of an amzing pitch deck and what are the elements I should avoid?
- What do I need to know before presenting and what are the best ways to practice and prepare for my presentation?
- What are the most effective techniques for beginning and ending my presentation and what are the “do’s and don’ts” which will have the most impact?
- Luke Brown, Senior Engagement Partner, Growthink
Luke Brown, Senior Engagement Partner, Growthink
Show me another