The Growing Impact of Games on Entertainment
We propose an informal conversational session with Jade Raymond, managing director of Ubisoft Toronto and co-creator of the award-winning Assassin's Creed franchise, a franchise adored by fans that has sold over 55 million games generating over $3.5 billion in revenue.
Moderated by game industry personality Geoff Keighley, the conversation will go in depth on Jade's background, her transition from programmer, to producer, to studio head, how games are inspiring new narratives in books, comics, movies and more, and where games are headed over the next 10 years.
- How did you break into the games industry and what were your early inspirations?
- How do you come up with ideas for your games?
- How do games successfully bridge into new mediums like books, comics, movies etc.?
- What challenges most concern you as a managing director building a games studio today?
- Where do you see games going in the next 5 years? The next 10 years? What will be the emerging trends?
- Jade Raymond, Managing Director, Ubisoft Toronto
Heather Steele, Communications Director, Ubisoft Toronto
Show me another